Android Lollipop Update File Free Download:
Google has announced the rollout of Android Lollipop 5.0 for the Nexus series of Smartphones and also for Tablets. So many smartphone users start buying the Nexus Phones because of Google Updates. Google told that these Nexus phones are the first phones which will get the Google Updates. So the crazy of Nexus phones in the present trending is reaching the sky. So today I am here with a tutorial on “ How to Update for Android Lollipop 5.0 very easily“.
Bonus for the people who are going to read this article:
Steps to Install or Update to Android 5.0 Lollipop:
1) First of all Download and Install the Latest Android SDK on your windows computer.
2) Now you should ADD the SDK folder to the path by the below-shown steps.
- Open the Properties of My computer.(ie. Right click on the My Computer and then click on Properties).
- Now Select the Advanced System Settings.
- Then click on ..>>System Properties..>>Advanced..>>Environment Variables.
- A window appear then now selectPath and click on Edit, and then now type in the name of the directory where you installed the SDK, and you should separate each entry by a semi-colon.
3) Now you should enable USB debugging on your device.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (2013) Wi-Fi
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 10
- Download Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop for Nexus 5
- All other Android Smartphones
8) Next is to extract the Image file on your computer or laptop.
The easiest ways to start device in Fast boot mode list for different mobiles is given below Or you may have a clear b clicking Here.
- Open the Command terminal and then navigate to the unzipped system Image directory.
- Execute flash-all.bat, which was a part of the unzipped image file. This script installs the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system. For this to work, you need to have added the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed to the system’s path as described in step 2.
- When have done, then Google recommends that you lock the bootloader for security. You can do this by booting the device in fastboot mode while still connected via USB, and using the command terminal to execute: fastboot oem lock.
This is how you can update to Android 5.0 Lollipop version on your smartphones and Nexus phones.
How to Increase Ram on Android Phones.
I hope that this article “Android 5.0 Lollipop free download and Update to Android lollipop 5.0” will help you to update your mobile very easily. Like us and Like the post. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends and make their update easy. Feel free to share your problems with us we will try to resolve the problem faster.