Keywords refer to the search terms that result in the listings of post by different blogger and other stuff which means the same. So, to find healthy keywords related to a post, one must use keyword research tools for the best outcome. You must also check the difficulty of the keyword.
If you got a keyword with good number of searches with good cpc then going blindly with that keyword makes no sense. So before going to that keyword check whether you can rank it. So better know the difficulty of the keyword first. I do keyword research with Ferzy. It is a great tool to known the keyword difficulty and even it shows the first 10 results of the keyword you are searching.
These are some tools which help is finding appropriate keywords for a post with their pros & cons
1. Keyword Eye:
- Queries can be customised.
- Can also visualize future search data.
- Can compare many keywords using metrics such as competition & search volume.
- Registration is a compulsion for using the tool.
Serpstat channels for your particular catchphrase and a picked Google domain. You can then channel the subsequent watchword list for ‘just inquiries(question marks)’ or all catchphrases that begin with a specific word.
- Different domains are handled differently.
- Auto complete feature
- Filters supported such as all, only questions or starting word.
- No metrics are used for evaluation.
- Free signup needed.
3. Keyword Suggestion Tool:
This tool helps you in searching good keywords based on search engine, country and language. It gives suggestions according to the most searched keywords in the above particulars.
- Separate search for different search engines.
- Language can be selected.
- Every single word leads to new keywords.
- No metrics for keyword analysis.
- No autocomplete feature.
The tool provides 30 free searches for free users. The results are listed according to their relative frequency. It also offers an option of sending all the searched keyword to your email as a list.
- Advanced filtering options.
- Can be mailed and also downloaded in CSV format.
- Only provided metric is relative frequency.
- Email is required to get a complete list of keywords.
5. Keyword Discovery:
The free version of Keyword Discovery tool is pretty basic, offers a list of keyword suggestions for a chosen word. It also displays previous year’s search volume for all the results.
- Displays keyword frequency for the last 12 months along with the keyword.
- Data is collected from over 200 different search location.
- Limit to 100 results in the free version.
With a nice and clean starting page, Wordtracker focusses on keyword research. It gives 10 keywords with highest search volumes over multiple search locations. It calculates a metric that is known as Key Efficiency Index (KEI) i.e. a relation between the search volume & competition for a keyword. The metric here calculated gives the highest possible keyword potential.
- A varios number of metrics are displayed such as search volume, competition, and KEI.
- Simple starting page and intuitive research process.
- Free version gives only 10 search terms.