Many of the users of Square Enix had reported that they are encountering the issue error code: i2501 when they are trying to make the payment to the publisher. This error encounters when the user makes false transactions or any incorrect payment information.
Square Enix, the Japanese video game is really popular and with a wide variety of action and adventurous games, which includes the Final Fantasy Series and Tomb Raider, and many more.
However, some of the users had reported that they encounter the issue error code: i2501m then they are trying to make the payment in their square nix they’re encountering the issue error code: i2501.
How to Fix the Square Enix Error Code i2501?
However, quite recently any of the users of the FFXIV had reported that they are encountering the error message square Enix error code i2501 that popups on their screen while they are launching or playing the game.
If you are the one who encountered the issue ffxiv error code: i2501. In this article we have listed the troubleshooting methods that trigger the issue error code: i2501 and workaround to overcome the issues.
Disable the VPN and Proxies
For the reason of transparency, some of the service providers especially banking institutions had rejected the private connections that requires full internet access. So, it is recommended to turn off your VPN and Proxy to fix the issue error code: i2501. Here we have listed the points on how to disable the proxy and VPN on your device.
- By press and hold the “Windows + I” to open the Settings tab.
- Then click on the “Network & Internet” to open it.
- Turn off the “Use the Proxy Server” option after navigating to the Proxy tab.
- After disabling the Proxy server, check if the issue error code: i2501 or error code i2501is fixed or not.
Disable the Adblocker
Even after disabling the proxy and the VPN doesn’t help you to fix the issue, then perform this troubleshooting method to fix the issue error code i2501, as the adblocker may prevent some of the applications to run. Follow the given below steps to do so.
- Open your web browser and locate the three-dotted icons on the top-right corner of the browser and then select “More Tools”.
- Now, you need to navigate to the “Extensions Option”.
- From the list of the enabled Extensions, locate the “Adblock” on your browser and click on the enabled toggled button to disable it.
After disabling the Adblocker and check if the issue error code i2501 or square Enix error code i2501is resolved or not by launching the square Enix on your device.
Delete the Browser Cache and Cookies
Even after disabling the Adblocker, if the problem square Enix error code i2501 persists, then you need to delete the cache and cookies of your browser. To do so follow the given below steps.
- press and hold on the “Ctrl + H” keys to open the browser’s history and then from the left pane, select the “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Now, you have to set the Time Range to “All Time”. Now, check the boxes that are parallel to the “Browser History”, “Cookies and other Sites data” and “Cache Images and Files”.
- After checking all the boxes, click on the “Clear Data” button to delete all the cookies and the cache files.
After deleting the Browsers cache and Cookies on your device, then launch the game and check if the issue square Enix error code i2501 is resolved or not.
- Mystic messenger email answers
- Age to work at home depot
- Netflix error code m7361 1253
- Roku private channels database
Turn on the Incognito Mode
If you are encountering the error square Enix error code i2501 or error code: i2501 while making the payment on google chrome try to switch to another browser or use the Incognito window and check if the error persists or not. Many of the users had suggested that switching to firefox, will help you to fix the issue error code: i2501 or ffxiv error code: i2501, while you are making the payment.
If the error persists even after launching to firefox, then it is recommended to use the “Incognito Window” and then try making a payment through it and check if the issue error code i2501 is fixed or not.
Contact the Customer Support
If none of the above-mentioned troubleshooting methods helped you to fix the issue error code i2501 or error code: i2501 then the only option left to get off this issue is to contact the Square Enix Customer Support and they explain your problem to their team. Then they will analyze your problem and provide you with the solution that helps you to fix the issue square Enix error code i2501 or ffxiv error code: i2501, to make your payments through the Square Enix.
We Hope the above troubleshooting methods help you to fix the issue error code i2501 and allow you to make the payment to the publisher through Square Enix. Hope you find those article helpful. If you have any doubts, mention them in the comment box below. For more updates stay tuned to Basictricks for more updates