You may have doubted what does the Error Code: m7121-1331 means? If you encounter the error code m7121-1331 means that there are problems with your Browser. Storing of the unwanted cache data on your browser or compatibility issues are the reasons to encounter the issue error code: m7121-1331 which stops the application to play the videos on the streaming platform.
As we know Netflix is one of the popular online streaming devices that enables you to stream the genres of videos, TV shows online. Netflix supports both macOS, android operating systems, and desktop users stream Netflix through the browser as well. Though, while streaming online we won’t encounter the issues on Netflix, but there are the chances that you can also face some complex issues like Netflix error code m7121-1331 or error code m7121 1331 p7.
If you encounter the issue error code: m7121-1331 while streaming the videos online on Netflix. So, in that article, we will try to discuss the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue error code: m7121-1331 if you encounter it. Let us scroll down to read the methods and guidelines to fix the issue error code: m7121-1331-p7 Netflix.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code m7121-1331?
Here we will discuss the to fix the Netflix error code m7121-1331, as it is related to the browser. Then you check the updates for the browser and additionally you can make sure that your internet browser allows you to use Netflix and the HTML5 has been enabled on it. While using the components like Widevine Content Decryption Module updated, to troubleshoot the problem further.
Ensure that HTML5 is Enabled and Netflix is Supported by the Browser
If you encounter the issue Netflix error code m7121-1331 or error code: m7121-1331-p7 Netflix, ensure that the browser supports Netflix and the HTML5 is enabled. without any hassle, you can able to resolve the Netflix error code m7121-1331. when the users use suitable browsers like google chrome, firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari. There are certain web browsers that support Netflix. Some of them are listed below.
- Windows 7 or above, macOS X 10.10, Chrome OS, or Linux with the Google chrome 64-bit version.
- Microsoft Edge on windows10.
- Windows 10 with the Microsoft Edge.
- Firefox 59.0.3 o or above on windows 10 or macOS X 10.10 or later (Yosemite).
- Safari web browser on macOS X 10.10 or later (Yosemite).
- Opera47.0.2631.80 or above on Windows 7, and all the above versions or macOS X 10.10 or later.
If you are using a web browser that doesn’t support the Netflix streaming device then you encounter the issue error code: m7121-1331. For using Netflix then you can use any of the browsers that we stated above to fix the error code: m7121-1331 and also ensure that the HTML5 is enabled on the browser. Enabling the latest version of HTML5 enabled will be helped you to prevent issues while using Netflix.
Disable Chrome Extensions
To extend the basic functionalities of the web browsers, some users use the additional extensions. It comes to the Streaming Netflix services, these extensions create the issue. If you would like to disable the extensions follow the below-given steps to do so.
- Open the web browser of google chrome.
- Now, enter the chrome://extensions address in the dialogue box and then click on the enter button.
- Now, you get to the list of the Extensions that are enabled on the web browser and then turn each of them.
- After disabling the Extensions one after the other, then restart your web browser and launch the Netflix, and if the error code: m7121-1331-p7 Netflix is fixed.
Checking and Resetting the Corrupted Chrome Configurations
Checking and updating the Chrome Configurations or Widevine content decryption module can fix the error code: m7121-1331 or m7121-1331-p7 Netflix. This module is basically, used to secure the license distribution, and it is used by Netflix to play the Content without any issues. The user needs to enter the chrome://configurations into the browser to check this, and even check for the Updates.
You may also fix the issues error code: m7121-1331 or m7121-1331-p7 Netflix by resetting or deleting the cookies and the cache in the web browser or history of the browser as there are various types of cookies that are stored in the browser when we visit various sites.
After clearing the Cache files, cookies in your web browser and updating everything then restart your browser and launch the Netflix in your browser and check if the issue m7121-1331-p7 Netflix resolved or not.
- Fix the Wyze Error Code 90
- How to Unfollow on Instagram
- Fix Nvidia Error Code 0x0003
- Fix Airpods Mic Not Working Issue
Reinstalling or Updating the Webbrowser
If any of the troubleshooting methods doesn’t help you to fix the issue m7121-1331-p7 Netflix, then you need to reinstall the Netflix to the latest version. You need to reinstall Netflix if you find out that all the factors and have an updated browser, as there are the chances that your browser corrupted or it doesn’t allow the essential features that used to stream Netflix. To start the process follow the below steps to do so.
- Press and hold on the “Windows + R” to open the Run dialogue box
- Enter “appwiz.cpl” in the text box to open the control panel.
- Now search and locate google and right-click on it to uninstall it.
- After the uninstallation, restart your desktop and visit the official website of google chrome, and download and update the browser.
- Then, locate the package and install it, visit Netflix.
Check Netflix Server Status
If you have performed the above-mentioned troubleshooting but still if you are unable to fix it, then you need to check if the Netflix server is Running or not. To check the server status, head to the official site and locate the help section and choose the server option to fix the issue error code: m7121-1331 or m7121-1331-p7 Netflix.
The troubleshooting methods help you to solve the issue error code m7121-1331 or m7121-1331-p7 Netflix. Hope you find this article helpful. If you have any doubts feel free to text us in the comment section and stay tuned basictricks for more updates on issues we face daily on these apps.