Many of the users on the roblox had reported that they are encountering the problem roblox error code 103. And most of the users had reported that they are using an account that doesn’t have issues with the PC. But they are encountering the error message “The Roblox game that you are trying to join is currently not available(Error Code:103)”.
Roblox is the MMO game platform that helps users to create games for others. Roblox developed by the Roblox cooperation released back in 2006, is the online game platform and the game creation system which allows the users to create the games and program the games that are developed by the other users. It is available for Microsoft windows, ios, Android, Xbox, FireOS, Macintosh platforms.
If you are encountering the error Roblox error code 103 or error code – 103, then is there is no need to worry it is easy to fix the issue that you are encountering. So, continue reading this article, to fix the issue Roblox error codes or error code 103 Roblox.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 103?
Several scenarios encounter the problem roblox error code 103 or error code – 103. In this article, we will try to resolve the issue error code – 103 by performing the below-given troubleshooting methods. Follow the steps to fix the issue.
So, without wasting our time let’s jump into the steps that had mentioned below to Fix Roblox error code 103 on the Roblox.
Create New Roblox Account
Many of the users had reported that they are encountering the error Roblox error codes or error code – 103, while they are launching the game from the Xbox is Date of Birth. Where the Xbox has the additional layer of the privacy settings that might prevent the child account from being accessed without the unnecessary permissions. So, if this is the reason then create another account. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Using your Laptop/PC, visit the Roblox account creation page.
- On the top right corner, click on the Sign-up button.
- Now, enter the required Credentials like your username, DOB, and password.
- After entering all the required details, then click on the Sign-up button.
- Then, you can simply sign in to Roblox with your newly created account.
Note: For creating the New Roblox and get access from it you need to mention your Date-of-Birth to 18 years.
Allow the Content of the Other People
If you encounter the problem error code 103 Roblox, then the other reason might be that you have created the child account(i.e., below 18 years), therefore due to the account privacy, it blocks the child account that is created by the other community members. This is the reason that you are encountering the problem then you can Fix Roblox error code 103 from your parent account accessing the privacy settings of your child’s account and by enabling the feature “See Content Other People Make”. After enabling this feature then you can fix the issue. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Sign in to your Xbox Console.
- From the Dashboard, head to the “My games & App”.
- Now, navigate to the Settings > And then go over the Family Tab.
- Select the Child Issue, that arises the issue.
- Under the Privacy Settings, select Custom.
- Next, head to the “See Content Other People Make”.
- Now, Choose the Allow and Save Changes.
- Simply restart your PC and check if the issue error code 103 roblox is fixed or not.
If the above troubleshooting methods don’t work yo to fix the problem Roblox error code 103, then you need to perform the port forwarding. It requires your NAT(Network Address translation), as the Roblox is a multi-player-based game. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Head over to the login page of the Router, if you are using the Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to the UPnP in your router settings, after entering into the router homepage.
- Then turn it on and then save changes.
Do the Power Cycle
If you’re unable to fix the issues by the above troubleshooting methods, then you unable to fix the issue error code – 103, then another cause might be facilitated with some type of temporary file corruption, which is being settled stored in the temp folder.
you need to perform the power cycling, as the temp files can’t be deleted with certain shutdowns, and which might also end up clearing the power capacitors that are being stored in the Temp Folder.
- Check if your Xbox Console is turned properly or not.
- Now, on your Console, you have to press and hold Xbox Button, and hold on it until the Led button turns off.
- Wait for 1min after your Xbox console is totally turned off.
- Now, you have to remove the Power cable from the socket and form the console.
- Restart the game and check if the issue is resolved or not.
- Candy crush cheats unlimited moves
- How old to work at home depot
- File is too large for destination system
- Fortnite error code 91
Reinstall the Roblox
If the above-mentioned potential fixes don’t help you to fix the issue, then it might be due to the inconsistency created due to the bad installation of the Roblox. So try to reinstall the Roblox as it might help you to fix the issue. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Head to the Games and Apps.
- And then select the Roblox.
- Press on the start button > and choose the Manage Game.
- Select Uninstall all.
- Try running it after the installation of the game.
And launch the Roblox on your device and check if the issue error code 103 Roblox or Roblox error codes is fixed or not.
The above troubleshooting methods help you to fix the issue Roblox error code 103 or error code – 103. Hope you find this article helpful. If you have any doubts, feel free to text us in the comment section and stay tuned to Basictricks for more updates.