Nowadays, most mobile applications have provided dark mode and this feature is now available on Snapchat. So, if you are searching for how to get dark mode on snapchat. Then, in this guide, we will provide you the steps on how to enable the dark mode.
Now, enabling the dark mode is available on iOS. Without any effort, you can scroll the Snapchat by enabling the dark mode. Moreover, with this feature i.e., the dark theme you can effortlessly view the photos ad even you can interact with their contacts on the app.
If you are the one who is searching the methods on how to get dark mode on Snapchat. Then in this article, we will provide you the methods that help to enable the dark mode on your snap chat.
How to Get Dark Mode on Snapchat
As we know nowadays in this social media platform, Snapchat is one of the best apps that can be used by most users with the best features. Now, this feature also provided the best scrolling effect to the users. Moreover, there isn’t the feature dark mode that is available on Snapchat.
Further, Snapchat will eventually provide the feature dark mode. There is the hope that this feature will available on the next update. But here we will provide you how to enable the dark mode on snapchat
Quick Steps to Enable the Dark Mode on Snapchat
Here we have provided you the quick steps that allow you to enable the dark mode on your Snapchat. Follow the given below steps to do so.
- On your iPhone, you have to launch the app Cydia and then install the iFile.
- Now, you have to download the necessary nightmare package.
- Next, head to open and then select the iFile that you have installed just now.
- Now, simply you have to click on the installer and then you need to extract the Nightmare package.
- Once you have installed the Nightmare on your iPhone, you have to restart the Springboard for it to enable the effect.
Now, you can enable the dark mode with the help of the nightmare. Moreover, you can also customize the Snapchat themes by adding the desired color themes of your choice to it with the help of the Jailbroken iOS device.
Methods to Get Dark Mode on iPhone
Unluckily there isn’t an official way to get dark mode on snapchat iPhone. Therefore, you can perform the methods you can try. Here we have provided you the steps on how to enable the dark mode on Snapchat.
- First, on your device head to the settings.
- Now, you need to head to the General options, and then you have to head to the Accessibility settings.
- Then, you have navigated to the display accommodations.
- Next, turn on the Invert colors.
- Now, it will provide you the two options, and you have to choose between the smart invert and the classic invert colors.
- But once you have enabled the dark mode setting, it might be difficult to look at the screen. Therefore, in such cases, you have to reduce the white point level till you feel comfortable.
This is how you can enable the dark mode on your iOS, by following the above-mentioned methods.
Methods to Get Dark Mode on Android
Not only for the iPhone but there is also no official way to enable the dark mode on snapchat android. But to do this, you need to download the third-party apps that enable this feature. But you have to aware that this is a third-party app that is not official that might put you at risk. So, you have to download the third-party app from the trusted sites.
Moreover, the substratum app will allow enabling the dark mode on your device with any app. Here we have provided you the steps on how to get dark mode on Snapchat without app appearance. Follow the given below steps to enable dark mode on snap chat.
- First, head to the settings and then click on the “Security”.
- Now, choose the option “Look Screen and security” and then enable the “Unknown Resources”.
- If you are a user of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and higher you have to download the Samsung Integration app.
- You have to visit the play store on your device to download the Substratum and install it on your device.
- Now, launch the installed Substratum and then select the desired theme.
- Next, you have to pick the app from your device to which you would like to enable the dark mode and then you have to click on install.
Importance of Dark Mode in Snapchat
When using Snapchat, Instagram, or any social media, our eyes might feel stress and strain mostly while we are scrolling. Then there comes the necessity of enabling the dark mode in Snapchat. Moreover, you might have many benefits while you are enabling the dark mode.
This dark mode not only protects your eyes from stress and strain. But it can also don’t consume high battery power mostly for the OLED Screen.
I hope in this article we have provided you everything on how to get dark mode on Snapchat on Android and iOS. If you have any doubts regarding Snapchat dark mode, then let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned to Basictricks for more updates.