Many of you must have heard or used the name of Google Pay. Do you know how to earn money from Google Pay? Today in this post we will tell about how to earn money from Google Pay.
Today is the time of UPI (Unified Payment Interface) transactions and many people do many types of transactions with the help of their smartphone sitting at home such as mobile recharge, electricity bill payment, money transfer,s, etc. Google has already launched its Android app for UPI money transfers. Many people use Google Pay App for online money transfers on their smartphones.
Google Pay is much easier and more secure. It supports almost all types of banks. That’s why today I thought why not you should be provided complete information about how to earn money from Google Pay. Then without any delay let’s start with how to earn money from Google Pay.
- 1 What is Google Pay?
- 2 How To Earn Money From Google Pay
- 3 Ways To Earn Money From Google Pay
- 4 Important Tasks Related to Google Pay
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app launched by Google. It is based on the UPI developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. Google Pay is also known as GPay. It was first known as Google Tez’ but later its name was changed to ‘Google Pay’.
Through this Google App, you can send and receive money to anyone using just your mobile. All you need to do is to enter the amount and tap Pay to make the payment. Not only can we do online money transfers using Google Pay, but we also get various rewards for each money transfer.
Requirements to open an account in Google Pay?
If you want to have a Google Pay account then you will need mainly three things.
- You should have a bank account should be.
- Your mobile number Your account number must be connected to.
- You must have ATM Or must have a debit card.
So let us now see how to earn money from Google Pay (GPay) easily?
How To Earn Money From Google Pay
Let’s talk about how to earn money from Google Pay. Here are some simple steps that you can follow to earn money from Google Pay.
Install Google Pay App
To earn money from Google Pay, first of all, you have to install the Google Pay application on your smartphone. You download the Google App from the link given below and install it on your mobile.
Verify Your Number
After installing the app on your phone, open the Google Pay app and then enter your phone number registered with the bank account and then Allow for your SMS, Contact, and Location.
After that, it will automatically detect your email id, click on Continue. After that, an OTP will be received on your phone. Verify Google Pay App by entering OTP. Keep in mind that this OTP is valid for a limited time only.
Set a screen lock
After that, you have to choose Screen lock or you can create a Google PIN. Select the option and click Continue and set your Google screen lock or PIN.
Now your Google Payment Account has been created. Now, you have to link your bank account to it so that you can transfer money easily.
Add your Bank Account
Follow the steps given below to link your Bank Account with your Google Pay account.
- After completing the initial steps to open the app, tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- After that click on Add Bank Account on the second page.
- After that many options will be displayed in front of you, select your bank name from the list.
- After selecting a bank, a pop-up will appear, tap on Allow.
- After that, another pop-up will appear on that click on OK.
- A verification SMS will be sent; After that, your mobile number will be verified.
- After verification, a new page will be displayed. Now to link a new bank account, you have to enter the last 6 digits of your ATM or debit card along with the expiry date of your debit or credit card.
- After that, tap on an arrow in the right corner. OTP will be sent to your number.
- Now you have to enter your ATM PIN and at last, you have to tap on the correct symbol.
- Now you have to set your UPI PIN.
- You will get a text message confirming that your UPI PIN has been set.
- You can now access your account.
Send Rs.1 And Earn Cashback
After downloading the app from the link given above and following the above steps, if you do the first UPI money transfer from Google Pay or make any bill payment, then you will get a cashback of Rs 21.
If you send Re.1 to someone then you will get an instant cashback of Rs.5. This money will be transferred to your bank account soon. To do this follow the steps given below.
- To do the first transaction, click on the New payment button.
- After clicking on New payment, click on the option of UPI I’d or QR code. And select UPI.
- Now enter the UPI ID of the person whom you want to pay.
- Now enter your UPI PIN and send money.
- Immediately after that, you will get a cashback of ₹ 21.
- You will receive a message once the payment is done.
If anyone joins Google on the referral link shared by you, then with the first transaction of that person you will get a cashback of Rs.101. For this follow the steps given below.
- Open the Google Pay App and click on your profile picture icon located on the right side.
- Click on Invite in the Invite and earn section.
- You can earn money by Inviting by sharing your referral link on social media like WhatsApp and Facebook too.
Ways To Earn Money From Google Pay
Below are some offers by using which you can earn up to Rs.9,000 from Google Pay App in a month. Here you can learn how to earn money from Instagram.
Invite your friend on Google Pay
If you invite someone from Google Pay App and if that person downloads Google Pay from the link given by you, then after joining that person, you get a reward of Rs.101 with his first transaction.
This offer changes regularly through Google Pay so avail it as soon as possible. For this, open the Google Pay App and after scrolling down, click on Offers, you will get to see this offer.
Pay Rs.150 or more Get a scratch card up to Rs.1000
Through this offer, if you pay Rs 150 or more to someone, then you will get a scratch card. With which you can get rewards up to 1000 rupees. Keep in mind that you can only win a maximum of 5 scratch cards within a week using this offer.
Pay or get Rs.150 or more
If you pay Rs.150 or more to someone or receive it from a friend, then you get a scratch card. In which you can win up to Rs.1000. By using this offer you can win up to 5 scratch cards within 1 week.
For this, you have to go to the offer section and find this offer. After that click on See offer details. After that click on Start Payment. After that whatever you want to pay, keep in mind that the amount you pay should be more than Rs 150.
Lucky Friday Scratch card which is worth up to Rs.1 lakh
If you use this offer in the above-mentioned ways, then you can win a scratch card up to Rs 1 lakh. One lucky user gets this prize every Friday. To use this offer, keep in mind that the amount you pay should be more than Rs 500.
Pay your Monthly Bills on Google Pay
Using Google Pay App, you can make only one Bank Account Payment, but you can also pay Mobile Recharge, Electricity Bill payments, Water Bill, etc. If you are like this Transaction If you do, you will get a scratch card from which you can win your prize of up to ₹ 100000.
Important Tasks Related to Google Pay
Here we will know about some such tasks related to Google Pay, which are very important tasks if you want to use Google Pay properly.
How To Check Google Pay Account Balance?
Do you want to check your Google Pay account balance? Then follow the steps given below.
- Open Google Pay.
- Scroll down and tap on Check Account balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN. After that, your account balance will be displayed.
How To Reset Your Google Pay UPI?
If you forget your UPI PIN for any reason, you can create a new one in no time. All you need is your debit card details and need to follow a few steps to generate a new UPI PIN.
- Open Google Pay.
- In the top left, tap your photo.
- Then tap on ‘Method Payment method’.
- Then tap on Forgotten UPI PIN.
- Enter the last 6 digits and the expiry date of your debit card number.
- Create a new UPI PIN.
- Enter the OTP received by SMS.
How To Change Your Google Pay UPI PIN?
If you want to change the PIN, then you need to follow these steps.
- First of all open Google Pay.
- In the top left, tap your photo.
- Tap on Payment method.
- Tap the bank account you want to edit.
- Tap on the three dots (right upper corner).
- Three options will appear, tap on change UPI PIN.
- Create a new UPI PIN, and re-enter the PIN to confirm.
I hope you liked this article on how to earn money from Google Pay. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to transfer money from Google Pay so that they do not have to search any other sites or the internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this. Stay tuned to Basictricks for more tips.