Save Gifs from Twitter: Are you a fan of GIFs? Can not you live without adding them to all your virtual conversations? Today we are providing the various methods on how you can download the GIFs that you see on Twitter to your computer or mobile.
You can share them with your colleagues through any messaging applications or on your favorite social networks. The procedure is very simple, so let’s tell you how to save Twitter GIFs from your computer and your mobile in a few steps. You will see that it is very easy!
So in this article, We will tell you the various ways to download twitter gif directly to your computer or mobile easily. Just follow any of the methods which are explained in the article to download gifs directly to your mobile.
3 Best Ways to Save GIFS from Twitter:
As we said above, We are here to help you out of the situation to save gifs from twitter easily. We are here to provide you with the 3 working methods to download or save gifs from twitter. The 3 ways are as follows
- Save Gifs from Twitter using Third Party Video Download Site.
- Download Gifs from Twitter using a Third Party Mobile Applications
- Save Twitter Gifs using Browsers.
So these are the three methods which we use to save twitter gifs. Now let’s check them in detail.
How to Download Twitter GIF from Computer or Mobile
If you usually use Twitter from your computer, you will have noticed that saving a GIF through the classic system doesn’t work. Even Save image does not work. However, we will show you an additional way of downloading the GIFs that you liked the most. You will have them converted into a video format. The only thing you have to do is the following:
1. Access Twitter and browse among all the news. When you find a GIF that you like and that you think is worth downloading, click on it to open it. Copy the link or URL.
2. Next, go to SaveDeo. A site that will help you download the GIF from twitter.
3. Now paste the link that you had copied into the box.
4. When you’re ready, click on the Download button.
5. When you are ready, click again on the red Download link. Your video should be downloaded to your computer in MP4 format. Enjoy it!
How to Download Twitter GIFS to Mobile (Android & iOS)
But, what happens if you usually access Twitter and share it all through your mobile? In that case, you have to look for a tool that allows you to download the GIFs from your phone. There are many applications that can help you, but we have chosen the following:
1. Download the GIF for Twitter application. It is an Android-compatible app.
2. Once you have it installed, access Twitter as you would normally. When you find yourself with a funny GIF, all you have to do is click on it.
3. Several options will appear. You have to choose Share.
4. On the screen, there will be several options that will allow you to share the GIF through different media and networks. If you have correctly installed the application, you should be able to choose Share with GIF for Twitter.
5. You will see that the tool will automatically open and start the download process at once. At the moment you will have your GIF saved in the memory of the phone or on the card and you can share it whenever you want with your friends.
Let’s check one more to download the gifs from twitter easily.
- Exam wallpaper for Whatsapp
- Candy crush cheats unlimited moves
- Email guide mystic messenger
- Android lollipop 5.1 free download
- Download Lenovo pc suite
Download Twitter GIFs on Mobile Without App
We have seen two methods above on downloading or saving the twitter gifs using other website and using the app. But this method we will save the twitter gif using a browser. Let’s check the complete process below.
1. On Twitter, you have to keep in mind that GIFs are not presented as .gif files, but as .mp4 video files. To download the gifs on mobile, open the Twitter app and click on the GIF you want to download to open.
2. The GIF opens in full screen. If you click on any part of the screen Twitter controls will appear. In them, click on the share icon which is the one that will appear below on the right.
3. The sharing menu may vary depending on your mobile, but in most of them, you should have the Copy to clipboard option.
4. In fact, what you have to do is click on the option Copy to the clipboard of the Share menu. So that the address to the GIF remains stored in the mobile clipboard.
5. Now open a browser and paste the URL of the clipboard in the address bar. When it opens, click on the GIF video to open it in your browser’s media player.
6. When the video opens with your browser’s player, click on the Download button that will appear on the bottom right. If your browser does not have that option, try opening it with another browser or simply use Chrome.
This is how you can save the twitter gifs on mobile without using any third party app.
Hence you have got the best 3 working ways to save gifs from twitter on mobile as well as on the computer. All these methods are working and the best to use. Hope you like the article and use the methods. Just mention the method which works for you or which you like for you in the comment box. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment section. Stay tuned to Basictricks for more awesome tutorials.