How to Increase Ram Or How to Make Android Fast???
RAM and Processor of your Android smartphone will be less or low. Due to the less memory of your android phone you can’t play high quality games in your Mobile. But Don’t worry if your phone doesn’t have enough memory. There are some solutions for this problem. So to day i am going to teach you a tutorial on ” How to increase the Ram on your Android device“.
How to Expand Ram on android Devices Using Applications:
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP): Ram expander is one of the most famous and effective application. This app will convert the SD card into RAM on your Android device (Nothing but the SD card acts as Virtual memory for Android mobiles).
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use (1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Steps to Use RAM Expander for Increasing ANDROID Device RAM:
- First of all you should check the requirements of the app.
- Click on Download Or you can download from here directly.
- Install it on your Android phone.
- Open the app. Now you need to create an SWAP file.
- Now simply click on SWAP Active and enable it.
- After completing all the required steps and click on the grey box for activating the Swap.
- That’s it. You have done!!!
You have successfully increased the Ram of your Android Smartphone.