Netflix error code m7361-1253 means that there is a network connectivity issue that prevents your device from reaching Netflix. If you are a regular Netflix user then you may experience the annoying error Netflix error code m7361-1253 or m7361-1253.
As many of the Netflix users reported that they are encountering the issue error code: m7361-1253 Netflix, when they are playing the videos on Netflix or even on google play. which is caused due to error code 2 and they started blaming their Netflix VPN provider without knowing that these errors are related to each other.
When you are trying to play the videos on Netflix and encountering the issue m7361-1253, which causes due to network connectivity issues, then in this article, we will try to resolve the issues by performing simple troubleshooting methods.
How to Fix Netflix m7361-1253?
As Netflix error code m7361-1253 will stop you from using Netflix where you cant watch movies, TV shows, and many more. Moreover, you receive the netflix error code m7361-1253 as Whoops, something went wrong, Unexpected Error, There was an unexpected error, please reload the page and try again, error code: m7361-1253.
So, in this article, we will try to check and apply the best troubleshooting methods that help you to resolve the issue error code: m7361-1253 or error code: m7361-1253 netflix by performing the below-given troubleshooting method.
Restart your Computer
This is the first and the foremost troubleshooting method that helps you fix the issue error code: m7361-1253 or m7361-1253. Restarting your device deletes all the temporary files that are stored in your RAM etc., and it’s a fresh start to your device. So, this is the most basic troubleshooting method to do so.
- Quit your browser and click on the Windows icon on the bottom-left on your PC or Press and hold on the power button to restart your smartphone.
- After restarting the device, Launch Netflix and check if the issue m7361-1253 is resolved or not.
If it is doesn’t fix the issue, then perform the next troubleshooting method to fix the problem netflix error code m7361-1253 or error code: m7361-1253 netflix.
Check Your Web Browser
Sometimes the Netflix may encounter the issue error code: m7361-1253 NetFlix if there is a problem with your web browser. To fix the issue with Netflix then you have to fix the issues related to your web browser by performing these three troubleshooting methods.
- Restart your Browser.
- Clear the Cache and cookies of your web browser.
- Use another Web browser.
Restart your Web browser
If you are encountering the error code: m7361-1253 or error code: m7361-1253 netflix, then quit the web browser and open it back again. This helps you to fix the issue error code: m7361-1253 netflix if there is a problem with your web browser.
- Quit your Browser.
- Restart or open your Browser.
- After that launch, Netflix and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Clear the Cache and Cookies of your Web browser
The older cookies and cash e memory might be corrupted and that tends to arise the issue error code: m7361-1253 Netflix and other problems related to the browser. Deleting the cache and cookies from the web browser might help you to fix the issue with netflix error code m7361-1253. To do so follow the below-given steps.
- Press and “Hold the Ctrl + Shift + Del” to open the “Clear browsing Data”.
- Then set the time range to “All time”.
- Check the Checkboxes beside the browsing history, Download history, Cookies, and other site data and cached images and files.
- Now, click on the “Clear data”.
This deletes the Cache files and cookies. After that refresh your browser and check if the issue is fixed or not.
- How to play ps2 games on pc
- How to get spectrum app on firestick
- One airpod not charging
- Netflix error code: m7353-5101
Using Another Web Browser
If the above two methods don’t help you to fix the issue, then use another web browser to fix the issue Netflix error code m7361-1253 or error code: m7361-1253. Make Sure that your computer is well supported to stream the Netflix web player and it is recommended to use the browser that supports the HTML5.
Google Chrome on the Windows XP Service Pack2 pr later, Mozilla firefox on windows on the windows vista or later, windows vista service pack2 or later are the browsers that support the Netflix web player. Try the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or opera and launch Netflix and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Check your anti-virus software
Even after using the latest version of the web browsers or switching to the other browser doesn’t help you to fix the issue then check if your antivirus is stopping the Netflix service to run on your browser. To know the exact reasons that cause the error code: m7361-1253 or Netflix error code m7361-1253 then you need to do the below-given steps.
- To stop Anti-virus from running, disable it.
- Now, launch Netflix and then start playing the videos and check if the issues m7361-1253 are fixed or not.
- If the m7361-1253 error code is fixed, then the reason to encounter the issue might be the anti-virus.
- You can get rid of the Netflix error code m7361-1253 by updating the anti-virus to the latest version as the outdated reason might be the reason to causes the issue.
If the error is fixed, then you might contact your Anti-virus producer, and check if similar issues persist. The anti-virus software manufacture will be fixed this issue, after receiving this feedback. So, you can wait until your issue Netflix error code m7361-1253 is fixed.
The above-mentioned troubleshooting methods will help you to Fix Netflix error code m7361-1253 while streaming the videos and TV shows. Hope you find this article helpful and if you have any doubts feel free to text us and stay tuned to Basictricks for more updates.