Gmail Account Recovery : Steps
I know you are here to know How to Recover Deleted Gmail Account. Many people have an doubt about How to Recover their Gmail account which was deleted by them permanently. Don’t worry in this article i’m going to teach you an tutorial on How to Recover Gmail Account. I will explain some simple steps which make the process very easy and you can easy Retrieve your account back without any problems. We will not use any software to recover deleted files or any Account Recovery services. We simple follow the google support steps to get back your gmail account.
Must See: Remove Duplicate Contacts Android
Simple Steps to Recover Gmail Account:
- On sign-in page, Click on Need Help.
- You will redirect to Having Trouble signing in? page.
- Click on the 3rd option ( ie, i’m having other problems signing in)
- Now Enter your recovery email address. I mean your Gmail which you want yo recover.
- Click on Continue.
Step 3) Enter your Most Recent Password:
After clicking continue in step 2 you will redirect to a page which ask you to enter your most recent password. Enter it and click on Continue.
Step 4) Main Points:
- You can see an recovery link in the form. Click on it.
- If you don’t have any link in the form then your account has been permanently deleted.
Step 5) Verification process:
- Their will give you an chance to reset your password by sending an verification code to the phone which you have enter with your Gmail account. I mean phone number attached with your email.
- Enter the Number and click on continue.
- Now enter the verification code which you have received.
- After entering the code click on continue.
Step 6) Check your Gmail:
- Some times it may send you message as ” Your Gmail has deleted and no longer recoverable”. Then we have no change to recover it.
That’s it these are the simple steps to be follow while Recovering the Gmail Account.
Must See: Download Apk from Google Play