Remove “Powered by Blogger” Attribution in your Blog:
We all know well about Blogger platform. Blogger is a free platform for blogging. So every blogger template has an attribution called “powered by Blogger”. So many blogger doesn’t know how to remove it.
So to day i am going to tell you the trick to “Remove the Powered by Blogger Attribution from your blog“. It will be present at the end or Footer of the blogger blogs. Our home page link juice will also be lost due to that external link. So follow the below steps to Remove it.
Steps to remove the “powered by blogger”:
4) Now in the html editor press ctrl + F and then find for the line <b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
7) Now go to ..>>layout option and at the below you can see attribution gadget, click edit.
8) Then a popup window will appear then click remove and you are done.
These are the Recommendations giving by a Basictricks to the Bloggers to develop themselves by reading the below Articles.
- How to Add Floating Ads Widget to Blogger.
- How to Add Random Ads Widget to Blogger.
- How to Add Facebook Pop up Like Box for Blogger.
- How to Create a site map for blogger.
- Best ways to Drive Traffic from Google plus.
- Free .Edu and .Gov Backlinks 2015
- Add Breaking News Widget For Blogger 2015