Roblox error code 524 is an error that is encountered when you are trying to join a VIP server. You don’t have access from the creator, then you can access it. So, you then are authorized to join your favorite Roblox game.
Some of the users had reported that they are encountering the issue error code 524 Roblox, and enable to join any server even after it is the new one or the existing one and some gamers reporters that it was caused one time, after the shutdown of the game and couldn’t join the server, even after their team member shut down and login back again.
As we know, when you can’t join the VIP server then you will encounter the issue, Roblox error code 524 is displayed. In this article, we will try to discuss the troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue that causes the error code 524 Roblox on the device.
How to Fix the Roblox Error 524?
When you are trying to join a VIP server, you will encounter the issue error code 524 Roblox on your device. Sometimes, the game automatically crashes and says you that “not authorized to join this game”. And sometimes, the error encounters and gives you a similar message saying, “You don’t have the permission to join this game”.
If you are unable to fix the issue error code 524 Roblox. No, the problem we are with you. In this article, we will go through the Roblox error 524. Make sure you have created the system Restore Point, before jumping into the guide.
Here we will discuss the reasons that cause the issue Roblox error 524 or error code 524 Roblox.
- The main reason behind the Roblox game is that the game creator made the VIP account, whereas very few can play the game.
- If you are facing problems with your Roblox app both on PC and Mobile devices, is another reason behind that.
- When the connection is Time out, is another reason behind the issue Roblox error code 524.
Here we will discuss the troubleshooting methods that help you to get rid of the issue Roblox error code 524 or Roblox error 524, try the given below troubleshooting methods to do so.
Invitation from Friends of the VIP Server Player
This is the best troubleshooting method that helps you to solve the issue, as it is worked for many. Then you can also join the server if your player is already in the VIP server but if you are unable to get an invitation from that player. Follow the listed steps to fix the Roblox error code 524.
- First, you need to head to the Roblox settings.
- Now, select the privacy settings.
- As you scroll down, you can view a tab box, that says, “Who can invite me to a VIP server”.
- Instead of Friends, select Everyone.
- Click “OK” to save and the changes will be applied.
- With the help of the players who are playing in the game, now, you need to search. It is going to be easy for you if you watch the youtube streams to search for the Usernames.
- Have patience, until that person accepts your invitation.
- After your invitation is accepted, Click join the game.
Re-install the Roblox
As we discussed above, the invitation exception of the VIP server player, is the best remedy to fix the issue error code 524 Roblox or Roblox error code 524, as far this troubleshooting method does also not help you to fix the issue Roblox error code 524, then perform the re-installation of the Roblox. Follow the below-given steps to do so. Here are the step discussed to uninstall and re-install the Roblox.
- On the Taskbar, click on the search icon and enter “Control Panel” in the text box.
- Click on it, to navigate to the Control.
- Now, Select the Uninstall program.
- Head to the Roblox player.
- Right-click on it to Uninstall the program.
- Then, visit the official site of Roblox.
- After login into the account, search for the game that you would like to play.
- Click join and Roblox will allow you to download the App.
- After downloading the Roblox, you can easily login into the account.
Now, join the game and check if the issue Roblox error code 524, persists.
Clear Cookies and Cache
You should try this method if you are playing Roblox on the browser. You may encounter problems and glitches if your web browser isn’t good and it is the reason for sure. Then additionally, it is recommended to play the game on Firefox or Google Chrome and other browsers are not recommended as they encounter the Roblox error 524. And it is necessary to clear the Cache memory and Cookies.
- Head to Google Chrome > Settings which is located at the top right corner of the browser.
- Now scroll, down to the “Cookies and Cache”.
- With selecting all time, click on the clearing browsing data and clear data.
- And also do, the same under the “Cookies Tab”.
Check if your Account is Banned or Not
Keeping everything aside, check if your account is banned or not. On the particular one if the crashes occur or if you are unable to access the specific server. Then it is better to understand that you are account is banned from the specific server. However, you are unable to unban the account by the Roblox, but you can contact the server’s game creator asking for the Unban, where you can try your luck.
There are high chances that you might be banned by Roblox if you are unable to access all the servers and the Roblox error code 524 occurring everywhere. Then you can perform the two ways to go for it.
First of all, create a new account and try to play with it. If you can play with the new account then it is for sure that your account is banned by Roblox. If this doesn’t work then you need to contact Contact Roblox Support and ask them why you are banned by them. This Roblox community is great and you will surely be unbanned.
The above method helps you to fix the issue Roblox error code 524 when you try to join the server. Hope you find this article helpful. If you have any doubts feel free to comment us in the comment section and stay tuned for more updates from Basictricks.